PASS THE MIC! AND CHECK THE RHYME.

Word Of Wisdom


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

ICE CUBE - KILL AT WILL (EP)

I gotta say that this Ice Cube's EP is the very first CD's that I have bought.
I got this CD in the year 1996., when I was studying in Mostar, at the Faculty of civil engineering. I bought it in a small CD shop named ''ROCK SHOP''. This Cd shop was located in one of car garages near the main Mostar's streets - ''Avenija''. At that time ''Rock Shop'' was the only one that had cassetes, CD's and even LP's about rap music, among other stuff. The salesman nickname was Sale. The CD was second hand goods, but I still gave the money for it. It was worth every penny.
The best song on this Ep is DEAD HOMIEZ.
Hope you like it.



ICE CUBE - KILL AT WILL (EP) - 1990.



1. Endangered Species
2. Jackin' For Beats

3. Get Off My Dick And Tell Yo Bitch To Come Here

4. The Product

5. Dead Homiez

6. JD's Gaffilin'

7. I Gotta Say What Up!!!

Corner Grab: Download

No comments: