PASS THE MIC! AND CHECK THE RHYME.

Word Of Wisdom


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, February 15, 2008

THE 1000th HIT!

My very first 1000


I started this blog on 16th of january. In little less then one month (to be exact-yesterday) I crossed the line of 1000 hits on my blog. I would like to tnx all of you who gave contribution by visitin' my page. I hope you liked it.
I will keep trying to make some interesting posts and a lot of album links.


If you have some wishes about some albums that you can't find, write me and I'll try to find it for you and post the link on this page.
Write me also what you think of the blog and stuff I've already posted here.

TNX AGAIN!!! KEEP THE HIP HOP ALIVE

Yours truly: Dark Knight B



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah nice blog, but Rapidshare is a bitch. That shit never works. Why don't you try using zshare/mediafire?

Anonymous said...

Oh and congratulations on the hits.